BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 23:30:31 CEST 2008

For the corporate user...there is no threat here to rim and the
blackberry.  As far as the home user goes, my wife already wants one!
 She and I already use gmail and a shared calendar, and having that
sync to her phone through the 'cloud' is ace.

I need to stck with a blackberry, however so will have to wait till
someone can get activesync to work with it.

Tony

On 9/23/08, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
> Now what does this remind me of?

> It will be interesting to watch, because this thing is squarely aimed
> against the iPhone, and not as much against the high-end offerings from
> Nokia or Blackberry.
>
> So this is the second technology giant without any track record in
> mobile phones to enter the market. One wonders how well they will fare.
>
> Oh wait, I'm forgetting Microsoft. :)
>
> - Peter

Sent from my mobile device