Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 21:04:51 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:31 PM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:
>> Recently, I took delivery of a fully stocked 8 voice studio
>> electronics Omega 8 on behalf of Nial
>
> Tony, mate, that looks like a frickin monster!!  I can empathise with your
> reasons for buying it; they seem like a lot of money but if you carefully
> consider what you are buying and appreciate it is likely to be a synth for
> life, the financial pain soon disappears..
>
> Do you have the extra filters?
>
> Good one..

This is Niall's synth - I just took delivery of it and am babysitting
it while he is living in Ireland.

Ive been watching a lot of cool gear come in here, but none of them
really stuck until this one arrived last week.

It only has the basic Moog and Oberheim filters.  I'd likely want to
add the Arp 2600 and CS80 filters to it.  Oy that would be yummy..

and I agree.  Life time synth.

Tony