Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 20:35:50 CEST 2008

Hey Jay

> People who think their time is worth something when they're not doing
> anything are assholes. TV is not worth $.

I don't thing many people on this list spend their free time watching TV,
but hey.

I think Tony's view is: doing DIY is about everything but saving money. The
money argument, as we have discussed many times before, simply does not hold
(at all!).  There are many many other reasons for doing it (mostly because
the individual enjoys it), but not cost saving.

Im feeling the love..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"