Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 17:30:43 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:17 AM, The Dong <dong at f2s.com> wrote:
> Tony Scharf wrote:
>> the big problem?  Once you make this realization, I think your fucked.
>>  At least, your credit card balance is....
>
> Not if you build analogue stuff instead of buying it extremely overpriced.
>
> Big scale, but made easier if you buy DIY modules..

I have had it UP TO HERE with DIY.  every thing I say on this list DIY DIY DIY

FUCK DIY.  DIY only makes sense if your TIME is worth very little or
you already have all the knowledge and half the engineering done for
you.

Id rather pay for well crafted and engineered instrument I can play
then spent 3 years putzing around just to build an ugly pile of crap.

sorry, but thats how I feel.  Sue me.

Tony