Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 16:00:46 CEST 2008

Tony,

 I might be wrong but, I think you'll find the EGs and LFOs are
digital, only the VCOs, VCFs and VCAs are analogue.
 Also, your comment about modeled instruments isnt really fair, it's
not a prblem of modeling, but a problem of coding and people not
thinking about modulation routings correctly, nothing more.

Paul

Paul