Company name

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 22 20:04:37 CEST 2008

On 22 Sep 2008, at 16:29, Andy Tarpinian wrote:

> Basically I do graphic design, motion graphics, animation, video
> editing, audio - that sort of thing. Anyone have any tips or
> strategies on picking company names?

I went for JS IT Services for my own web design work.  It's not a /
good/ name but it's also not a /bad/ name.  Make sure you can get a
URL for whatever you choose and that there's nothing strongly matching
already on Google.  Try saying it to a few people and make sure it
doesn't feel embarrassing.  Have a go at a few logo designs and see if
it fits in that context as well.  Pretty much the same way I'd go
about naming a band actually.

Jonny