Back When Synths Were Beautiful

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 22 11:44:42 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:19:41AM +0100, Paul Maddox wrote:

> If a memory map and schematics were available it could be finished,
> but they don't seem to want anyone to do it. odd people.

Perhaps they don't own that code?  I've always wondered why
they didn't produce a final update for the Microwave 2/XT
series.  It's like 95, 97% done, and people have expressed a
willingness to pay for those last few bugs to be squashed.
IIRC, the only notable ones now, IIRC, were related to
aftertouch and clock sync for the arp.

--
Yours,
Niall.