[Baby Bar] Maisy

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 22 08:14:45 CEST 2008

Yeah dave attaboy! You keep that good head of yours well fed and
rested and all will be good. Dads do have to be strong and keep things
together, it's very true and mums too .. But we men have the advantage
that there is not much else for us to do than fight the universe while
mum and babe repair and grow and thrive.

Prepare for prosperity always and don't sweat about times of lost
sleep .. You will get through it and lucky you will always have the
option of going to bed early with maisy .. And believe me, sleeping
like the baby sleeps is awesome for it's flourish on everyday life.  I
crashed out with Flynn on friday night and it has made the week
anew .. Be sure not to overlook the obvious bonus that you really do
have a damn good reason to go to bed early now!

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::