Some Pictures

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 20 22:00:34 CEST 2008

Michael Zacherl wrote:

>On Sep 19, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Bill Fox wrote:
>

>><http://differentskies.com/differentskies2e.html>
>>Lots of pictures from the Different Skies crew at Arcosanti.  The
>>concert on Saturday will be streamed, too!
>>

>Man, what a venue!
>  Rainy greetings  :-/  - Michael.

Speaking of rain, we had a down pour yesterday afternoon when we wanted
to be rehearsing for tonight's concert.  The stage's cover was destroyed
in a storm early this year and we're even more exposed to the elements
than ever.  We threw tarps or plastic over all the rigs and waited it
out.  Then we had to mop up the stage with towels to sop up all the
water.  Plugging in to the mains was a concern but there were no mishaps.

Regarding tonight's concert;  For $40 (I think), you get a gourmet
dinner and the concert.  Most of you won't be able to make it but
http://stillstream.com will stream it at 7:30 pm PDT (8:30 MDT, 9:30
CDT, 10:30 EDT, 3:30 am Sunday in London, and 4:30 am Paris).  It will
be recorded for possible release.  In years past, audio from rehearsals
and jams have been posted on http://differentskies.com where all manner
of goodies exist from years past.

Cheers,

Bill