iDrum phans?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 19 14:29:25 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> unless you threaten Apple's model:
>> http://createdigitalmusic.com/
>>

> Not planning on doing that.  I already got into enough trouble with
> arguing with certain synth people copying the Apple model as it is ..
>
> No, all I wanna do is write a few nice games for it, and some music-
> making (not -playing) apps.  I don't think I'm going to run afoul of
> Apple for doing that.

BTW, what I would love to see is this:

1. Being able to save audio files from several music apps in a
folder.
2. Using those audio files in some sort of minimal "Ableton
Live"-like app to mix them.

Would that be a possibility, Jay (I don't mean necessarily you
should do that, but would this be possible at all on the iPhone?)
This way you could make complete sets and tracks on the go and
play with them at any music-bar jam :-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n