oh shit.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 17 23:27:50 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Yeah, its not going to be pretty, but I guess its going to be
> interesting how his spaghetti gets metaballed, if you know what I
> mean ..

Ummm. I think you'll find that there are loopholes all over the place to
pull stunts like this, otherwise how can the organised corrupt the
systems and fleece real quantities of money? ;)

It's a bit basic to 'rob' a bank by creating the trail of a business.
The trick is to create a 'real' one with limited liability, lie about it
all, or stretch the truth, then let it crash down in a pile after you've
used all the loans to pay yourself (or invest in a false trail of poo).
Complex and your future credit will be fuxxored, unless you change
identity or merely wait a while.

Crime?
Happens all the time.
Is it far less of a crime when someone does it through ignorance and
stupidity or even by sheer misfortune than through intent?
The money is still gone...

Right now the banks are beginning to die across the globe.
All it takes is one big investor to get scared and the whole institution
crumbles. Idiocy. Idiocracy :)
You know what?
I don't give a shit, I'm giggling like an ickle girly (until my bank
collapses and my account money disappears, all £30 of it) ;)

"The terrorists are winning.."