Coming back - New album released

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 17 10:08:31 CEST 2008

Hey Aleix,

  Welcome back!  I'm listening to the album now and I really like what I
hear so far.  Congrats!

Regards,

Declan.

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Aleix
Sent: 16 September 2008 17:43
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
Subject: Coming back - New album released

Hi folks again,

I'm coming back to the Music Bar mailing list after three years and it's
pretty shame for me not doing this before. Since I was browsing in the
past on the Ampfea.org site, I though that the lists were closed
forever. So today I did a web search to find Peter and Jay and after
writing "music-bar ampfea", I've reached you... again!!!

I'm very happy to find you after a lot of time and I expect that you
will be excited since I'm doing some music meanwhile and I've
remastering those old tracks you listened some years ago. So just now
I've released a whole new long play album released for free at my
website: www.antarc.net

I would like to thank you Jay, Peter and all of those who download in
the past my tracks and listen and send me comments. I expect that you'll
like the new stuff.

Cheers!

/*

 * Aleix