'commissioned' projects

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 15 16:41:48 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Michael Zacherl <mubar-03 at blauwurf.at> wrote:

> This ought to be a standalone unit? Or is a computer ok?
> If the latter apples consider a monome 40h kit or thelike.
> No?
> OTOH, any platform like arduino, pic or whatever can do that as a
> platform.

bare metal hardware with a MIDI out.  I dont want to have to deal with
a whole configuration app.  It can all be arbitrary, because Ill use
MIDI learn in ableton to make it do interesting things.  Its just an
interface to something I already have in mind.

Right now, I use the keyboard to trigger latched loops.  Instead of
latching, using the notes with switches and an LED means I dont need
to stare at the computer screen to see whats turned on/off.

Tony