walking hotspot

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 15 13:19:36 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> 16 foneras and a big fat dual prod mobo .. It's a monster!

I admit I had to google fonera and though it looks like a good idea at
first, I get pangs of ye' olde' get paid to surf bars that did not, in
any way, infringe on your privacy <sarc>, nor did they make any money
worth mentioning unless you somehow cheated or were completely insane
<not sarc>

Amway anyone?
You know: the company that makes money by getting others to gather up
all those who'd like to make money and getting them to gather up those
who'd like to make money all on the back of a weak premise that only
makes a few some real money through everyone else's endeavours to
hopefully make some money by paying for the wrong clue as to how to go
about it?
Meanwhile, there are some sinister undercurrents about the real motive
and drive of the apex you are supporting ;)

I made that as simple and highly FUD filled as needed, heh.