interesting video...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 14 22:25:22 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 2:33 PM, The Dong <dong at f2s.com> wrote:

> I think the video is lots of juicy FUD, mixed in with lots of truthiness :)

Such is the 21st century.

> Can still buy supplements here, many with ten times the RDA, like
> vitamin C. I feel these are only useful for infrequent use, too much
> must put strain on internal organ function or just get pissed out down
> the toilet..

I had a classmate in highschool who went into a coma because of
Vitamin C overdose.  He was taking way too many suppliments a day, and
his parents thought that they couldnt hurt you.  He recovered, but
with some damage to his liver and other internal organs.

I guess when they say 'Use only as directed' they actually might mean it...

Tony