Has the Large Hadron Collider destroyed the earth yet?

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 13 02:11:42 CEST 2008

Note that I'm in Lausanne until sunday, the end of the Léman is still
there ;) (took some pics of it today, very heavy sky and liquid steel
lake)

btw, they are working on the focus of the jet right now, then for some
weeks they will add power progressively with low intensity, then for
some months only testing low power but increasing intensity, then for
three years, more of both till nominal power and intensity. Big bang
in 2012! ^^

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point