holy moleys alert: texas gets a storm.

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 12 23:34:24 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> actually, cold rain is often quite interesting, but when it bites,
> ermm.  i now finally understand why europeans invaded my homeland.

Northern Europeans, mind. The southern ones have a rather nice climate.

Having said that, people here are now starting to complain about the
heat. For some two weeks now, it's been unseasonably warm and most of
all, very humid. It's not very nice.

All in all, the weather is getting more chaotic. You see it in all the
floods all over Europe, and the Atlantic hurricanes that seems to
increase in both frequency and severity. Or the floods in China and India.

So far, we've been fortunate on our little island, but the message that
we should start doing something like *now* is starting to press home
more and more.

- Peter