time to buy some decent speakers/monitors ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 12 17:02:57 CEST 2008

> For me personally, I like speakers going reasonably deep without the
> need for a sub, so an 8" driver is almost a necessity.

yeah, true that.  i don't actually have a -lot- of room right now for
my studio, i just want something small, portable, and decent that i
can move around between the three different places i'm jamming these
days when i need my own rig.

i'll go check all these recommendations out tomorrow, thanks for the
quick list-making guys .. good also that i've listened to music from
all of you, which i now just have to match to the boxes. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan