time to buy some decent speakers/monitors ..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 12 16:36:01 CEST 2008

I have a pair of KRK V8 speakers.  I got them on a special deal (they
were close outs, and I knew the sales rep).

Actually, I have never quite warmed up to them.  I know their sound
pretty well now, but I constantly think of switching.

Tony