Monitor Station

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 11 19:07:42 CEST 2008

Hey Martin

Good to read your comments.

"Far more importantly, I can now use the converters on the MOTU which are
clearly superior to the ones in the digital mixer."

Yeah, I can hear the difference from my going from my SoundCraft 328 mixer
to my new Motu setup.  Even the channels that go through my two FUCKING ACE
Behringer ADA8000s sound as good as my old setup.

Another thing that I never understood on my old 328 desk is: I could never
get it really loud. Now I can only turn up my existing Volume Control box to
about 30%, max!  I don't actually like this setup and would prefer it if the
volume nob went as high as you would ever need; Im worried that one day I
(or someone else) will blow my speakers.

But yeah, Volume Control boxes are fab..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"