Open Source Guitar Pedal

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 11 18:39:06 CEST 2008

> Because reading a little bit more about it I discovered the first
> SDK is U$D
> 180-ish but that additional 'blank' pedals are *ONLY 35 bucks* !!

:)

> Thank you thank you line 6. I wish you could start a trend in
> manufacturers.

YUP!   ACK!

> Now, where is THB's filter code :)

;)  Probably easier to just take the code from entitysynth (asm vs. c)
and use it in a new pedal project than to take the fancy C-based
thbfilter, wherever it is .. i've lost my copy of it, or misplaced it
anyway ..

i have to admit to being *very* tempted to get a couple of these
pedals.  stan has been pumping his synths through a veritable couterie
of little old and new stompbox fx in the last 6 months and it has been
a very inspirational thing ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan