ringtone guest artist of the week

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 11 00:34:45 CEST 2008

Very cool :) both yours and Sjaak's :) they both quite... eccentric ;)
Here's what I have planned... this week and the next I'll keep up with
the old formula, just posting one from myself every day. Meanwhile
I'll build v2.0 of the site, which is based around this simple concept:

Every day people vote on ringtones ('I like it', no 1-5 ratings or
downvotes). The ringtone with the highest score gets to be ringtone of
the day and popped into the RSS feed. A ringtone can only once be the
ringtone of the day, so it is popped out of the list.

Sounds good?

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL