The Goldseeker

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 10 16:35:09 CEST 2008

Very nice indeed.

Is the 'Oei Oei Bird' one of yours too?  That made me laugh. J

Regards,

Declan.

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Rolf van
Slooten
Sent: 09 September 2008 23:09
To: Music-bar
Subject: The Goldseeker

Fourteen years ago I started combinig electronic music with computer
graphics, one of my first projects

was "The Goldseeker". My friend Ronald Wijnands created the music for
this piece and I created an animation

on my 486 33Mhz computer in 1994. It was a crappy low res animation so I
decided to do a remake of it

in 1996/1997 (George Lucas was doing the same with Star Wars so....)

Computers were a bit faster and software a bit better and I made a
"Special Edition" version of "The Goldseeker"

Now I found this "Special Edition" version finished in 1997 on a backup
disk, and put it on youtube for the world to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbZHWGWngmU

Rolf