The Goldseeker

Rolf van Slooten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 9 23:09:05 CEST 2008

Fourteen years ago I started combinig electronic music with computer graphics, one of my first projects
was "The Goldseeker". My friend Ronald Wijnands created the music for this piece and I created an animation
on my 486 33Mhz computer in 1994. It was a crappy low res animation so I decided to do a remake of it
in 1996/1997 (George Lucas was doing the same with Star Wars so....)
Computers were a bit faster and software a bit better and I made a "Special Edition" version of "The Goldseeker"

Now I found this "Special Edition" version finished in 1997 on a backup disk, and put it on youtube for the world to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbZHWGWngmU

Rolf