Some Stuff for Sale

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 9 16:50:25 CEST 2008

Elektron Machinedrum UW , "Classic" Model.

The MDUW heard in, erm, almost everything I have posted to the
Bar.   It's in good cosmetic and nearly perfect operational
condition.  The tempo encoder acts wonkily at high speeds,
but if you dial in your values at sensible rates, it works
fine.  There are so many shortcuts on the MD, though, that
I rarely use the data encoder.  Includes TM-1 MIDI
interface, manual, and two UK/Ireland power supplies, one of
which has been chewed by a puppy but can be fixed easily
enough.

750 Euro takes it, with free shipping for Music Bar members.

Adam A7 monitors, pair.

I bought these specifically for the move here, and never
used them.  Seriously, they are brand new and unregistered.
Sale does not include power cables, but the A7s can handle
worldwide voltage.

Music Bar peeps can have them for 600 Euro, plus shipping.

Allen and Heath Zed 14 mixer.

Used in one jam at Tony's last winter.  Universal power
supply, no cable.  Sale includes USB cable, manual, and the
driver CD if I can find it.  250 Euro, plus shipping, takes
it.

If you buy multiple items, you'll get a better deal.

Cheers.

--
Yours,
Niall.