ringtone guest artist of the week

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 11:37:02 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:

> Nice! Makes you want to pick up the phone immediately to get rid
> of that nervous sound ;-)

Somehow sometimes ringtones are easy.
Though there's more work involved then some may think ( including me)..

Firts I decided I had to clean out my hard disc, my working space
harddisc was 99 % filled.
After that defragmenting which I used for mental and physical
preparation ;-)

I knew pretty much what I wanted but digging up the samples and slicing
and positing them took about two times an hour, yesterday and tomorrow.
Maybe a bit more but let's not get anal about that...

Somehow I really needed that time in between for getting there.

:-)