ringtone guest artist of the week

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 11:04:10 CEST 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Who's up for it? Gotta produce three ringtones! :) Some guidelines
> apply... not too long & complicated, clear build up & ending, little
> bit cool, quite loud in volume... :)

I did one - don't know how it sounds on a phone but I guess people will
hear it...

It's definitely not clear if I will make two more and qualify as guest
artist of the week :-)
If you think it's useless/not suited for a phone don't use it.

But I wonder, how long does it take you in average to make a ringtone ?

http://www.soundupload.com/audio/9wchhv5t11pjua20
Don't know about/trust the listen button, didn't work for me the first
time but now it seems to be working..
The download button did work bla bla bla....

:-)