MP3 Flashplayer, Still Sought

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 7 17:27:14 CEST 2008

Michael,

The player exists in two version, the wordpress version (I use it at
http://www.gorehole.org/nostromo) and a standalone version (that I use here
http://www.littlegptracker.com/sounds.php ). If you want the standalone
version, grab the swf from that last page, copy the syntax and off you go.

Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of Michael
Zacherl
Sent: dimanche 7 septembre 2008 14:14
To: Music-bar
Subject: MP3 Flashplayer, Still Sought

Am Aug 12, 2008 um 7:34 PM schrieb Jay Vaughan:

> haven't we seen this list somewhere before?
>
> http://emusictips.com/top-10-signs-your-electronic-music-is-amateur/

I just tried to find out more about the player used on this page, no
luck.
(even downloaded it to find a copyright note or such, but it appears
to be compressed)

Joost also has some nice, tiny buttons on his http://www.aringtoneaday.com/
  page.

Any hints? Something free, tiny, with a small playbar would be nice
(hence the one in emusictips is my favourite so far)

    Thanks, :-) Michael.

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at