Blofeld Grows Up?

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 21:46:49 CEST 2008

I might be interested, if Waldorf had a history of actually being able
to finish products before dropping them and moving onto the next.

There's only one synth that has the FULL funtionality and bug free
option as per the specs, The Microwave I.

If they finish it, and it's 99.99% bug free, I might be tempted, but
somehow, I doubt they can manage it.

Paul