funny youtube stuff

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 15:04:34 CEST 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> So now you know where your tax money is going. :)

And I thought the main reason for all this modern, colossal experiment
drive was to assist in the goal that baffled Einstein: The unification
of the very big and the very small theoretical portions of science,
which at the present time are stitched together with mouldy electrical
tape and cuttings from the lab lunch box.

It appears that the more collisions that go on, the more complex the
universe gets. A good position for exponential funding..

Of course, even if the secrets of the universe are revealed, we still
won't see a drop in the price of food, fuel or fancies.

;)