funny youtube stuff

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 20:00:01 CEST 2008

Romain,

 I think some are fake, but some aren't.
None of this is difficult to do hardware wise, but it does require a
lot of programming.

 I'd still like to see some more uses for it, this sort of table has
been around for a couple of years now, and we're still not beyond
'blips and farts'.

 I'd like to see things like, an audio mixer, with FX sends, panning,
level, etc, controlled by these sort of blocks and finger motions. Or
some graphic editing, or browsing the web, reading emails and
dragging/dropping stuff, that kind of thing.

Paul