nodes.fm freakin' *rules* ..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 15:54:03 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Matt Picone <matman at mysticworks.com> wrote:
>> music-bar can just soldier along as a little
>> clique mailing list like it has for the last few years..
>
> I do agree. It has soul. Changing the container would alter it tragically.

I agree as well. I think these other things would be nice, but I would
rather see them grow out of collaboration between willing and
dedicated people on the bar than by the bar itself (if that makes
sense).

I dont think there is anything in the way of anyone taking the many
concepts and ideas discussed on this list and running with them on
their own.  If I had the time and energy, I'd be all over some of
them.

Tony