nodes.fm freakin' *rules* ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 13:36:32 CEST 2008

> Is it so difficult for Ampfea to make one website  like this ?

I'm sure we have the talent..

> Or is it ,as usual, the most inconvenient problem for ampfea is the
> bandwidth ...?

.. we just haven't had the server we've needed during the last few
years.  Back when I was in LA, we had all the bandwidth and servers we
needed (since I was in the ISP business) but during my move to Europe
things went awry, moron took over, and his workplace pitched in and
donated bandwidth .. this then turned into a hassle for him, as we got
more and more spam on the address .. and now Joost has taken over and
finally we have a decent server again.

But who knows, my personal opinion is that maybe we don't need to
build these services, and music-bar can just soldier along as a little
clique mailing list like it has for the last few years..

;
--
Jay Vaughan