Soundtracks

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 4 18:36:34 CEST 2008

Hi mark ,
What do you think about Eric Serra ? ( I really love this guy ! ;)
he did all the soundtrack for Luc Besson :
 the Fifth element , Grand bleu , Nikita , Subway , le dernier combat ...
etc
About combining orchestra and electronic I think the Fifth element is quite
ok :)
This make me think that i should watch it again ... :P

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:45 AM, M-.-n <nostromo at arkaos.net> wrote:

> I'm kind of in a mood for spooky soundtracks lately... After listening all
> over again to the magical "Event Horizon", I've been digging "the Dark
> Knight" quite a bit (love that intro track) and was then wondering if
> anybody had recommendation for soundtrack mixing traditional orchestra with
> electronics and/or wierd FX'es...
>
> Cheers
> Marc

Romain Gros