the big 1000

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 19:01:39 CEST 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

>> It depends what your endgame is. What is it?
>>

> Goals:
>
> 1) Making some music again
> 2) Getting feedback on it
> 3) Not going broke on bandwidth costs (current usage about 40 gigs a
> month, I got 100 gigs with this plan, but if the current growth is
> continuing I'm there in about a weeks time)

Stay with the original plan. Get it big, then consider the following
scenario which I helped execute recently for a client with a similar
"problem".

- Offer free advertising to the charit(ies) of your choice.

- Request that your hosting company donate bandwidth to the charity
(here, that's tax deductable for the host)

- If you want to make some money for yourself, set up a paypal donations
box.

-m@