the big 1000

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 17:46:14 CEST 2008

On Sep 3, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Martin Naef wrote:

> Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
>> The question is, where to take it from here! Should I make it a full
>> blown web 2.0 community where people can submit their ringtones and
>> vote for them? Or just keep it simple and make a ringtone a day? :)
>
> I'd stick to the original plan: Make a ringtone a day. It's too easy
> get lost and divert the energy.

Pretty much things that starts off simple and consistent and then
build on that over time has been a success. Look at the Simpsons, and
the iPod. Got to make sure you keep a quality product though, unlike
iPhone software update 2.0.2 :)

Case in point my friends site, he drew a creature every day, and now
it's his full time job.

http://creaturesinmyhead.com/