Bhut Jolokia

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 3 13:42:16 CEST 2008

I keep telling my wife that pain is a flavor. I'm going to make the
curry paste at the bottom of this page
http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave/profile_jolokia.asp

"wear a mask to avoid inhaling the powder" lol

Police pepper spray is 2,000,000 on the Scoville scale while the
jolokia pepper is over 1,000,000. Ouch.

Oh yea, the bite i ate did not have seeds or membrane in it.