Fwd: Noise.io is in the AppStore!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 31 15:24:29 CET 2008

M-.-n schreef:
>> My wish. being able to save the output and use it in Beatmaker.
>
> If I understood well it's one major drag of the iPhone. All apps more or
> less run in their own sandbox leaving very little option in the saving or
> customizing of music program. Is that a confirmed fact ?

There are apps that enable you to copy files from your Mac/PC to
folders on your iPhone and read them/listen to them on the iPhone
without using iTunes (also copying the other way around is
possible). So shouldn't it be possible to do the same  thing from
within a certain app on the iPhone and then load that file into
another app?

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n