Fwd: Noise.io is in the AppStore!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 31 00:39:11 CET 2008

Andy Tarpinian schreef:
> Andy Tarpinian wrote:
>> Gert van Santen wrote:
>>> So I couldn't find this on my iPhone and had to download through
>>> the App Store.
>>> What's the deal with that?
>>>

>> it happens every so often, sometimes when something is just released
>> it takes a bit to show up on the "phone" store.
>>
>> I'm running it now, it sounds really good and I like the playability
>> of some of the presets - kaosish pad for note sequence and filter
>> etc... trying to wrap my head around the editing though, i'm usually
>> not a fan of scifi'ish non traditional editing windows. the loading
>> thing does not bother me, it's quick enough.
>
> Ok ok, the reason why this app is cool in my book is the pitch sequencer
> is pretty cool and you can have what looks like 4 patterns of up to...
> 64 steps long. thank you Jesus.

Yeah, I like it.
I'm going to get up late tomorrow and play with this thing while
still in bed. Day off - yeah. About time. I'm supposed to have a
couple of days off to recover from some hard work, and the only
thing I am doing is working and getting phoned by people wanting
me to do even more work. LOL.

:-)

--

:-)