nice from the MaxMSP camp: OSCbonjour

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 30 10:58:37 CET 2008

Ermm .. It's a protocol you can easily implement if you've ever done
any networking code .. Don't think of it as a blackbox .. Think of it
as a dictionary combined with a namespace that is reported to you over
IP.

Look at how chuck implements it for example.

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::