Sometimes, Apple rule.

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 27 18:22:05 CET 2008

Le 22 oct. 08 à 16:45, The Dong a écrit :

> 1000euro is a lot for a Personal Computer motherboard of any
> description. That's twice as much as a decent -other brand- laptop.

Parts price (and the difficulty to get them somewhere else for mac
specifics) is one of the great Apple stupidity. Now everyone with a
car knows the issue too…

> I wonder if Apple would have been happier if you'd just been a good
> consumer and bought a new one, throwing the old, broken one away of
> course?

Sure Apple would have been…

Le 23 oct. 08 à 08:29, The Dong a écrit :

> (It's damn lies that lcd displays are expensive..)

It's the brand on the electronics that is… ;)

(when will we have an open source TFT? When?)

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point