I LOVE DSI.

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 27 07:45:28 CET 2008

Le 26 oct. 08 à 16:12, Joost Schuttelaar a écrit :
> On Oct 26, 2008, at 16:00 , Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling!
> wrote:
>> My time as front panel designer seem gone unfortunately…
>> SIGH!
> You designed the lil' MoPho?

no, I worked on a lot of Eowave stuff.

(mopho is beautiful, in the INSIDE ;)

(btw, got to call marc/eowave :)

Le 26 oct. 08 à 20:36, Jay Vaughan a écrit :
> really?  not seriously!

seemingly, but sure, it'd kicks ass if I get the possibility again.
It's just very quiet for a long time…

> i, for example, spent the evening setting
> things up for the reprap at metalab to finally print me a nice little
> case for the pp .. hopefully some pics to show next weekend!

I promise not to be too nasty ^^ lol

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point