First sneak preview of mine and Romains joint venture

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 24 16:13:37 CEST 2008

Hi ,
Cool,  thank you guys ... :D

Well I m still working on the voices ...
I think I can do better stuff  specially for the beginning and the
end  ...
I will try to make a new version during this week end .

Ps:Thank you Martin to help Micke and me  for the mix and master... :)
It s well appreciated ...  :P

Thank you