Sometimes, Apple rule.

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 22 16:45:04 CEST 2008

ibi sum wrote:
> The moral of this story: if your Mac dies because of the NVIDIA
> problem, make sure all full entries about your repair are recorded by
> your AASP ..

Moaning old gi...*cough*
What was that?
Oh, yes.
If you complain loud enough, things go your way most times ;)

1000euro is a lot for a Personal Computer motherboard of any
description. That's twice as much as a decent -other brand- laptop.

I wonder if Apple would have been happier if you'd just been a good
consumer and bought a new one, throwing the old, broken one away of course?