Sometimes, Apple rule.

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 22 15:17:03 CEST 2008

So, maybe you remember that 3 weeks ago I had to get the full logic
board replaced on my MacBook Pro because of a dead video card issue ..
this cost me over 1000,eu- and was a huge pain in the ass - so I
kicked up a huge fuss about it, and made sure that it was documented
within the Apple support system that my machine had the NVIDIA bug
that has been terrifying MacBook fanboix' for the last few months.

Today I received a *full* refund for the costs of replacing this logic
board from Apple.  W00t for them doing something cool!

The moral of this story: if your Mac dies because of the NVIDIA
problem, make sure all full entries about your repair are recorded by
your AASP ..

j.