Listening to...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 19 23:19:34 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen schreef:

> So how was your day? Nice presents?

Yes, but I got all of them before. :)

There were:
* The Zboard Fang. Incredible separate keyboard just for gaming. If
you're serious about PC gaming, you need to have it. Only disadvantage
is that you cannot make your own keymaps.
* 10 Rockstar Games games, including GTA 1/2/3/Vice City/San Andreas,
Max Payne 1 & 2, Manhunt 1 & 2 and 'Wild Metal Country' (never heard of
it). $30 on special offer, at the then exchange rate and after VAT,
under €25.
* And an expansion to my choo-choo collection indeed, even though it
still has to be shipped and I haven't even paid for it.

The dark chocolate was very nice, too. :)

- Peter