iPhone - How much in your country?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 17 15:25:28 CEST 2008

ibi sum schreef:

>> [iPhone keyboard]
>
> Well I think it works very well.  I find myself doing at least 30 wpm
> with it .. and the auto-correction is cool too ..

The problem is not that you can't see the characters - that is a
characteristic of any keyboard. The problem is not even that you can't
feel the keys: the problem is that you can't feel the edges of the keys.

And that is where my E61i scores better. I got used to pressing the
right keys fairly quickly, but only by holding the phone with my left
hand and typing with my right index finger. On the E61i, I'm used to
using both thumbs, something that I don't see happening with an iPhone.

- Peter