I got released!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 17 03:47:04 CEST 2008

Hey bar,

Just dropping in to let you know that my track "No Them And Us" got featured
on the new "Cryptographic" compilation from Insectmind (US dubstep label).
It's a free album download containing 14 wicked tracks*. Well worth checking
it out:

Info: http://www.insectmind.com/catalogue.html
File: http://www.insectmind.com/promo/cryptographic-insectmind.zip

If you still don't get this dubstep thing, try giving this album a spin
anyway. It's not the usual stuff, and explores quite an eclectic selection of
angles on the dubstep sound. I reckon a fair few of these tracks wouldn't
sound out of place on an Ampfea compilation - and I mean that in a good way
of course.  :-)

Somehow I ended up as the first track!  Not sure if that means anything or
not, but I was pretty stoked all the same.

Life is crazy at the moment, but our little lady is doing well.  We're not
necessarily faring quite so well ourselves, so I should definitely get my ass
off to bed, but I've been catching up on stuff tonight.

See y'all soon,

~Dave

* Well, 13 wicked tracks alongside my best effort.  Heh!  ;-)