iPhone - How much in your country?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 16 21:35:30 CEST 2008

Peter Korsten schreef:

> Yesterday, I had the chance to briefly play with one and whilst the user
> interface is really good and intuitive, the soft keyboard plain sucks.
> There is no other word for it. It's not a good communicator.

I don't agree. It might be less workable than a real keyboard or
one of those extending things, but it sure does the job fast
enough for writing e-mails, text messages, notes, calendar
appointments, etcetera.
If you want to write long love letters or complete novels, well,
then it sort of sucks, I agree. And of course we're still waiting
for copy/paste.

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n