Dirty Little Democracy

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 15 19:46:06 CEST 2008

Maat  ,
I m in the train  right now with headphones ( i was in france but now
I m in my way  back to nederlands ),and
I just finished to listen your song,
It s just  awesome , your music style  gives me some hopes  ... ( rock
isn t dead yet ? ;)
I really like it , your vocals are super  very good ( i m very
impressed, technically I love the double,triplet voices even if it s
in the entire song  , I m a bit jealous ; ) ) , i won t write about
your lyrics  ( i think you got faith :P)
the guitar solo  are very good too ...
the only thing i must admit with the others is the rhythmic guitar is
a bit too loud for me ... ( i m listening with headphone ... )
Otherwise I read your good news about the movie ... and i think it s
normal for quality like this, it s   rewardable ...
Man IS JUST AWESOMELY COOL !!!!    ...
Did you make everything alone ???
It seems ... but how long did it take for you to make it ?

Damn this kick my a*s to work more on Micke 'track ...
when i  will be  home tonight  I know what I will do ... ;)
Thx for sharing and Congrats again ...